Here are a few stats about the VR ecosystem in China…
– Over 10,000 VR Arcardes (there are less than 500 in North America)
– 60% of visitors are female
– 70% of VR Arcades are running at a loss
– VR is being adopted much faster than anywhere else
– The Chinese government is investing heavily in this technology
– 360° video (and cameras) is the hottest market in China
– VR Content companies are now moving to B2B enterprise space
"US will drive technology, China will drive adoption" – Ryan Wang
NOTE: These stats were lovingly borrowed from Ryan Wang from Outpost Capital presentation at Silicon Valley VR conference (SVVR).
** Este texto não reflete, necessariamente, a opinião do Portal UAI.